Experience the UK’s best coastline on 14 / 15 May 2022
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. Spectacular World Heritage coastline, with a start in Corfe Castle, the route heads down to Swanage, then along through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups & downs to Weymouth at half way. For 100 km challengers, it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach, and on to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in the vibrant Dorset town of Bridport.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge