How to use the Playlist Maker
This step-by-step video guide takes you through what you need to do to generate a playlist. Once you have watched the video, you can go begin the process using our Playlist Maker.
How-to Guides for YouTube and Spotify
Once you’ve created a personalised playlist using our Playlist Maker, you can listen to it on YouTube or Spotify. We’ve put together the following step-by-step guides on how to use each one.
If you can’t find the help you need in our guides, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to help you!
- How to create a YouTube account
- How to add or remove songs from a playlist
- What the navigation buttons mean
- How to use YouTube on a mobile device
- How to create a new account with Spotify
- How to use add or remove songs from a playlist
- How to use Spotify on a mobile device
- How to redeem a Spotify gift card
Care Home Guide
This guide has been created to help teams working in care homes to set up playlists for multiple residents and control them from a central device.