Walk, Jog or Run around the coastal path, on 29 & 30 April 2023
Noting beats a coastal path on fresh spring day, and there is no need to look any further as the Isle of Wight Challenge offers all of this in its glory. The route takes you along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. Choose from 106km, 50km or 25km distance options, with full hospitality & support, including food, drinks and medics – there’s a fantastic Isle of Wight weekend for everyone!
Full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £15 / fundraising target £245
- 50km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £220
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge/