Festival style season-finisher on 24 September 2022
This 50 km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside, with historic trails, rolling hills, nature reserves, and fantastic views. Starting & finishing at our base-camp in Henley-on-Thames, there’s a Saturday night celebration BBQ & entertainment with camping options. It’s a route with real variety and some wonderful scenery – and it’s all easily accessible from London.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with a 25 km option also – there’s a Chiltern Challenge for everyone!
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-50