Kick start your New Year fitness regime on 29/30 January 2022
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime! There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime – there’s a London Winter Walk for you!
- The Full Marathon – 42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
- The Half Marathon – 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Half marathon: Reg fee £7.50 / fundraising target £155
- Full marathon: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £225
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Half marathon: Reg fee £29.50 / fundraising target £100
- Full marathon: Reg fee £39.50 / fundraising target £120
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Half marathon: £59 (£44 12 – 17 year old price)
- Full marathon: £79 (£59 12 – 17 year old price)
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/london–winter–walk/