Kick start your New Year fitness regime on 28/29 January 2023
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime! There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime – there’s a London Winter Walk for you! This event is strictly walking only – so no jogging or running is allowed.
- The Full Marathon – 42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
- The Half Marathon – 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- 10km Walk – starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground in Vauxhall. Perfect for families.
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Half marathon: Reg fee £15 / fundraising target £195
- Full marathon: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £275
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Half marathon: Reg fee £34.50 / fundraising target £110
- Full marathon: Reg fee £44.50 / fundraising target £150
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 10km Walk: £37.50 (£25 8 – 18 year old price)
- Half marathon: £69 (£44 14 – 18 year old price)
- Full marathon: £89 (£59 14 – 18 year old price)
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/london-winter-walk/