Experience London at night on 10 September 2021
The Moonlight 10 Walk kicks off the famous Thames Path Challenge weekend festival of riverside events! Take on either a spirited 10 km or an energetic 10 mile looped route through the heart of London as darkness falls and the Moon rises. Experience London in a different light, passing famous landmarks – including St Paul’s, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and more. A lively finish line awaits – with a glass of fizz & a special Moon medal – followed by some welcome hot food & drink – with the opportunity to visit the Oval’s Bar if you have the legs!
- Friday Night exercise & fun
- Do it under Moonlight…
- Walk 10 km or 10 miles
- As an Individual or a Team
- The Oval start / finish
- Hot Food & after walk Bar
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/thames-moonlight-10/