Unrivalled views of the London skyline on 10 September 2022
Join over 2000 walkers and trek across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline, and historic landmarks. Setting out from Putney Bridge, we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its own fascinating story – and a mid point rest stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark Park past the majestic Tower Bridge.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek/