Cross England’s South West Peninsula on 06 August 2022
A new South West’ Challenge for 2022 – taking in the initial section of the stunning & famous 630 mile Coastal Path, which officially starts in Minehead, and close to our extensive ‘basecamp’ in the shadows of the impressive Dunster Castle. The 50 km loop heads over Exmoor with ups & downs and some magnificent views with over 1600 metres of climb.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support all the way, a finish line celebration, and with with three 25 km options also, along with camping options and festival style hospitality at basecamp across the weekend – there’s a South West Challenge for everyone!
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/coast-2-coast/