Discover this iconic route from Capital to Coast on 28/29 May 2022
Now in its 10th year over 2,000 adventurers will take on the Capital to Coast route and test their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Richmond-Upon-Thames is the start, and it’s over the North Downs with wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to half way at Turners Hill. The full 100 km route heads over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way – and with half, and quarter distance options also available – there’s a classic challenge here for everyone!
Sign up & Fundraising Options
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198