Discover this iconic route from Capital to Coast on 27/28 May 2023
Now in its 11th year over 2,000 adventurers will take on the Capital to Coast route and test their grit over the whole weekend. Richmond-Upon-Thames is the start, and it’s over the North Downs with wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to half way at Turners Hill. The full 100 km route heads over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view, with a finish line at Brighton Racecourse.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way – a 2 day daylight option with camping at half way, and half, and quarter distance options also available – there’s a classic challenge here for everyone!
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge.
Sign up & Fundraising Options
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £15 / fundraising target £245
- 50km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £220
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198