Make your Easter weekend one to remember on 01 April 2023
Make it an active Easter this 2023 and sign up to the 50km or 25km looped route, staring from our basecamp in Windsor leading into the the Great Park with wonderful views of the historic Windsor Castle on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path, and takes in some wonderful countryside. Walk, jog or run as an individual or a team, with full support and hospitality all the way
Your entry includes a range of free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
For full details of the event and how to join: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/easter-challenge
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £15 / fundraising target £245
- 50km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £220
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/easter-challenge