Make your Easter weekend one to remember on 09 April 2022
From our Windsor Racecourse base camp 1500 adventurers will head out on looped routes through the Great Park with fantastic views of the Castle, on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path, and takes in some wonderful countryside. You’ll get full support all the way, a few post Easter surprises, a celebration finish at base camp, and a BBQ meal. It’s a great way to kick off the 2022 Ultra Challenge season, and to get in shape for summer.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with a 25 km option also – there’s an Easter Challenge for everyone!
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/easter-challenge