Tough rolling hills & stunning viewpoints – join in on 25/26 June 2022
Our base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds, which provides a stunning setting for 2,000 adventurers to test themselves. There are rolling hills, villages, the magical Cotswold Way, footpaths & trails, with some fabulous views en route – and a few tough hills in between!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support & hospitality, including optional university style accommodation at our base-camp, and with half & quarter distance challenges also – there’s a Cotswold Way Challenge for everyone.
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge/