A looped route to & from Bakewell on 9 / 10 July 2022
Our base-camp hub in idyllic Bakewell will welcome over 2,500 adventurers who will test themselves in the fabulous Peak District National Park. There’s a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – with a full 100 km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support all the way, and with half & quarter distance options also which pass Chatsworh House – there’s a Peak District Challenge for everyone!
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge/