Enjoy some of UK’s more unexplored geography on 23/24 July 2022
Take on the new Yorkshire Challenge in the beautiful Nidderdale area, on the south east edge of the Yorkshire Dales. There’s a challenge base-camp hub in Pateley Bridge with a range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services over the weekend. The full 100 km route is a varied figure of 8 style route which takes in the famous Nidderdale Way, Ripley Castle, and Gouthwaite Reservoir.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t–shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement. You’ll get full support all the way, and with half, quarter, and 10 km distance options also – there’s a Yorkshire Challenge for everyone!
Sign Up & Fundraising Options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/yorkshire-challenge/