If you would like to use Spotify on your smart phone or tablet, following these steps to install Spotify and sing into your account:
01. Go to the Google Play or Apple App store on your device and type Spotify. Download the App (the full name is ‘Spotify: Free Music and Podcasts Streaming’ and the logo is a green circle with black lines).
02. Once the App is installed, open it. It will prompt you to Sign up or Log in. If you haven’t created your account yet, please refer to our step by step guide on how to do so.
03. Once you Log In, you will see a menu bar along the bottom of the screen, which has 3 buttons: Home, Search, Your Library. To access your personalised playlist, click on Your Library. Under the ‘Playlist’ heading, you will find your Music for my Mind playlist. Click on it, to open it and view the songs.
04. If you click on any of the songs, it will start playing and automatically continue playing through all the songs in your list. Or you can choose the green ‘Shuffle Play’ button at the top of the page, if you want to hear your songs in a randomised order.
05. Once you have started playing a song, on the bottom of your screen you will see the ‘Now Playing’ bar. This shows you what song you are currently listening to. You can also Pause and Resume the song. If you click on the bar, it will open in a larger screen, from where you can choose to play the Next or Previous song from your playlist.