A looped route to & from Bakewell on 4 / 5 July 2020
This challenge will welcome thousands adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. A major ‘Base Camp’ hub is set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and Peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of the Bakewell Base Camp – this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2020…
- For All Levels Of Experience
- Join As Individual Or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2 Day 100km ‘Daylight’ Option
- Half Challenge Options
- Quarter Challenge Option
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free Food & Drink
- Walk At Your Pace – 24 Hrs+
- Run Or Jog – Set A New Goal
- Half Way Camping Option
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics, Marshals, Massage
- For Charity Or Self Fund
- Medal, T Shirt, Glass Of Fizz
- 3 Utmb Points Available
- Shuttle Busses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
When you sign up for this challenge, our team will be in touch and provide you with more detailed information and tips on fundraising.