Discover this iconic route from Capital to Coast on 23 / 24 May 2020
Now in its 9th year, adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- For All Levels Of Experience
- Join As Individual Or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2 Day 100km ‘Daylight’ Option
- Half & Quarter Challenge Options
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free Food & Drink
- Walk At Your Pace – 24 Hrs+
- Run Or Jog – Set A New Goal
- Half Way Camping Option
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics, Marshals, Massage
- For Charity Or Self Fund
- Medal, T Shirt, Glass Of Fizz
- 3 Utmb Points Available
- Shuttle Busses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
When you sign up for this challenge, our team will be in touch and provide you with more detailed information and tips on fundraising.