… Walk, Jog or Run around the coastal path, on 2 / 3 May 2020
Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. Thousands adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May this year – and all out to push themselves further.
It’s along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to the Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- For All Levels Of Experience
- Join As Individual Or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- 2 Day 106km ‘Daylight’ Option
- Half & Quarter Island Option
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free Food & Drink
- Walk At Your Pace – 24 Hrs+
- Run Or Jog – Set A New Goal
- Camping Packages
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics, Marshals, Massage
- For Charity Or Self Fund
- Medal, T Shirt, Glass Of Fizz
- 4 Utmb Points Available
- Shuttle Busses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
When you sign up for this challenge, our team will be in touch and provide you with more detailed information and tips on fundraising.