Make this Easter weekend one to remember – 11th April 2020
Setting out from Windsor Racecourse – you can Walk, Jog, or Run the looped routes through the Great Park, along the Thames Path, and enjoy some of the wonderful surrounding countryside. You’ll get full support of the team at Ultra Challenges all the way, with rest stops en-route, free food & drink, a few special Easter surprises – and a great sense of achievement to set you up for more adventures over the summer months.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- Full or Half Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Best Easter fancy dress prizes
- Easter chocolate surprises
- Walk at Your Pace
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/easter-challenge/sign-up-for-charity.
When you sign up for this challenge, our team will be in touch and provide you with more detailed information and tips on fundraising.