Tough rolling hills & stunning viewpoints – join in on 27 / 28 June 2020
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge – with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from the historic Bath’s Royal Crescent, as thousands adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you’re a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure – with half and quarter distance options also – there’s a Challenge here for everyone. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way to your finish line – where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
- For All Levels Of Experience
- Join As Individual Or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2 Day 100km ‘Daylight’ Option
- Half Challenge Options
- Quarter Challenge Option
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free Food & Drink
- Walk At Your Pace – 24 Hrs+
- Run Or Jog – Set A New Goal
- Half Way Camping Option
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics, Marshals, Massage
- For Charity Or Self Fund
- Medal, T Shirt, Glass Of Fizz
- 3 Utmb Points Available
- Shuttle Busses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
When you sign up for this challenge, our team will be in touch and provide you with more detailed information and tips on fundraising.